Office365, the Cloud Service from Microsoft , has been enhanced in a major way recently. Let me share the improvements with you.
1) Exchange Online Plan P1 goes up from 25 GB to 50 GB per mailbox
2) Exchange Kiosk goes up from 1 GB to 2 GB per mailbox
3) Shared Mailbox storage doubled to 10 GB
4) Resource Mailbox storage doubled to 10 GB
5) Site Mailbox storage remains at 5 GB
6) SkyDrive Pro storage goes up from 5 GB to 25 GB
7) SkyDrive Pro file size limit increased to 2 GB
8) SkyDrive Pro can now store 20,000 files from personal libraries
9) Versioning now enabled by default on SkyDrive Pro documents with default of 10 file versions
10) Shared with me view of SkyDrive Pro helps to easily locate files shared by your colleagues with you
11) Recycle bin retention increased from 30 days to 90 days
Let's look at what that means for the overall storage for each user. With Office 365, you get 25 GB of SkyDrive Pro storage + 50 GB of email storage + 5 GB for each site mailbox you create + your total available tenant storage, which for every Office 365 business customer starts at 10 GB + (500 MB x # of user(s).
I am really excited with these announced enhancements . What about you?
To know more about Office365 Service , click here .
with warm regards
Microsoft MVP 2009
Microsoft Worldwide Partner of the Year 2011 & 2007
Post a Comment